A LITTLE intro...

Before I get into the details of where I come from and who I am, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself!  SMALL TALK first here, people.  We'll get into the nitty gritty later... like my childhood and all that fun stuff.  For now, here are some fun facts about what I'm like today:



My favorite things to do are art and swimming.  
I am a DIE HARD Lion King fan, it’s my all-time favorite movie.  
Mulan is my favorite disney woman and role model.  
I am four feet tall and 21 years old.  
I love animals, especially cats.  
I love people.  
I like pretty much every kind of music depending on the mood I’m in.  
My favorite candy is dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel.  
My favorite color is green, but blue and red are tied for a close second.  
My favorite food always has been pasta with cream sauce, chicken, potatoes, and honey bunches of oats.  
I want to live in Switzerland and South America.  

I love the smell of rain, freshly cut grass, dug up dirt, petunia flowers, camp fires, and Calvin Klein’s ONE perfume.  

Comments

Popular Posts